If you have just gotten your new Chase credit card, you will not be able to use it just yet. You have to register and verify your Chase account first. And if you are not a computer savvy then you must be worried that you would be doing it wrong. Worry no more because this article will help you in every step of the way to assist and help you out use your Chase credit card right away through online verification.
2 Ways for Chase Credit Card Verification
There are two ways to verify and activate Chase credit card. One is via their customer service hotline and the other one is through online verification page courtesy of Chase official website.
In case you have an access to a phone that has call credits, you can just do this one instead of going online. Chase hotline is 800-432-3117. Sometimes an activation number is accompanied by the card. You can use that and follow the instruction stated with the activation number. The process will be brief and you may be able to use your new credit card within the day or the next 48 hours.
If you do not have call credits, or you would just prefer doing the verification online, this is your second option. Please follow the instructions carefully. This could be a bit confusing for those not very well-oriented with computer and internet technology. But we will try to do this as brief as possible.
- First, make sure that you have a reliable internet connection. You would not want any failed registration attempt when doing this activity. Sometimes faulty internet connection can cause pending verification. Although that seldom happens, it is best that you avoid it entirely.
- As soon as you are sure about your internet connection, open your preferred internet browser. Any browser will do; Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Mozilla Firefox.
- On the address bar, type in https://chase.com/verifycard
- You will be greeted with the Chase login page. Fill in your email address and password that you used when you register online for your Chase credit card and then press Enter.
If you still have not registered yet, click the Sign-Up button and fill out the needed information. After you are done giving all your information and agreed to the terms and condition, the Chase website will send an email confirmation to your email address. Check your email account and click the confirmation link. You may try to log in now using the email and password you use to sign up. You can also use your online account access to check your Chase credit card application status and contact Chase Customer Service.
- Once inside your Chase online account, go to the My Account tab and activate your credit card. Click Save or Apply.
- You may wait 24-48 hours for your credit card to activate. Sometimes it is within the hour depending on the number of users that are also registering on their website. In any case, you have already verified your Chase credit card.
Always keep your Chase account pin and password private. There are malicious entities out there that are willing to take advantage of you in a heartbeat. So it is best that you safe keep all your important details with you.
In today’s question, why do you choose Chase credit card? What feature of their credit card best suit you and your lifestyle? Please leave your comments down at the comment section and share us your experience.
For other concerns and topics that you want us to discuss, feel free to tell us or leave a request down in the comment section. We would be more than happy to oblige.